Monday, December 3, 2012

Shopping is good but ensure it does not become paradise lost





Hong Kong enjoys a reputation around the world of being a "paradise for shopping" and I had my first taste of paradise in 2002, when the local dollar was stronger against the yuan.


Despite the more expensive currency, I remember a good shopping experience. I bought some clothes and cosmetics for my friends and parents on the mainland, and a laptop computer for myself.


I was on a business trip, and I noticed most of my colleagues did the same thing.


They went shopping in between attending to their business matters.









via Business feed http://www.scmp.com/business/article/1095855/shopping-good-ensure-it-does-not-become-paradise-lost

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home